HDMI EXTENDER BY CAT-5E/6 CABLE
This kind of HDMI Extender by CAT-5/6 uses single piece CAT-5e/6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 30 meters for 1080p.It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission Length, but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
Connection and Operation:
1. Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the sender into the
HDMI input source such as:HD-DVD,PS3,STB etc.
2. Connect single CAT-5e/6 cable to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
3. Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the receiver into the
HDMI display (such as: HD-LCD,HD-DLP)
This HDMI extender has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find.
1. One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
2. CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
3. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
4. Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable.
5. Compact size.
6. Signaling rater up to 2.5Gbps in support of 1080p display.
7. HDCP compliant.
8. No need for extra power supply.