Ceiling Motion Sensor – Mini
- Motion Sensor
- Home Automation
- Recessed Ceiling Sensor
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Home
This PIR Motion light sensor is fixed on the ceiling and works by detecting human motion through infrared rays. When one enters/walks into the detection field, it will automatically turn on your lights (i.e. starts the load), The light goes off after some seconds or minutes depending on the time you set it to, once the human motion stops.
Its installation is very convenient, as it is mounted on the ceiling (recessed installation for POP). Can be used for home corridor, bathroom, storage room, store and so on especially for places where the lights do not need to be on always. This helps you save energy and prolongs the lifespan of your light bulbs, LEDs, exhaust fans, hidden lights, wall lamp, night light, spotlights, downlights, and other auxiliary lighting.
It can also be set to work conveniently during the day only, night only, or 24 hrs (setting adjustable).
1. The product adopts good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit.
2. Identifies day and night automatically (Lux Setting adjustable).
3. Time-delay function is added continually and adjustable (1s, 45s, 4mins max)
4. Bespoke automation, convenient, safe, energy-saving and very practical function.
Power Source: 220-240V AC
Power Frequency: 50Hz
Ambient Light: 2-2000LUX (Adjustable – 24Hrs Mode, Evening Only Mode, Night only Mode)
Time-delay: 1s, 4s, 4mins (Adjustable)
Rated Load: 100W LED. Resistive load (Incandescent Bulb); 300W Max. Inductive load (Energy Saving lamp, LED Light)
Detection Range: 360°
Sensor Detection Distance – 3m to 6m (Adjustable 3m, 4.5m, 6m)
Power Consumption: 0.45W (Work); 0.1W (Static)
Installing Height: 2.2m~4m
Quantity: 1 Pc
Installation (By an experienced Electrician):
1. Turn off the power.
2. Loosen the screws in the connection terminal, connecting the power and rated load to connection terminal of sensor according to connection sketch map.
3. Tighten the screws
4. Fold the metal spring of the sensor upwards, until they are in “I” position with sensor, then put the sensor into the hole in the ceiling, making sure the size is similar with item. Releasing the spring, the sensor will be set in this installation position.
1 x Infrared Motion Sensor
1 x User Manual
Availability: 15 in stock